Fast food burgers have grown up a lot and have changed since I was a child. Back in the 60′s it was a huge deal to stop at McDonald’s with my dad and have a hamburger and fries. The plain burger then was pretty much like the plain burger now and when I want a […]
Tag Archives: Carl’s Jr.
You are here: Home » Carl's Jr.
Hello and Welcome!
- Oh look, it's almost time for #Baileys in my #coffee. 3 months ago
- Coffee should be its own food group. 4 months ago
- Substituted jalapeños for Serrano & my chicken dish wasn't spicy enough. Sad. 4 months ago
- All I want to eat is spaghetti. 4 months ago
- Looking forward to filet mignon tonight. 6 months ago
À La Carte
Benihana Blossom Bugatti's Carl's Jr. Cheesecake Factory Chili's Dragonwell Favorites Featured Fire On The Mountain Food Gather Golden Valley Brewery Restaurant Happy Panda Hilton Hawaiian Village Home-Cooked Ikea Koji Koji Osakaya Macaroni Grill Mandarin Cove McDonald's McMennamins Miyake Nordstrom Cafe On the Border P.F. Changs Pass Key Petisco Pizzicato Polls Portland City Grill Red Robin Restaurant-Prepared Restaurant-Prepared; Dragonwell Ruby Tuesday Ruth's Chris Stanford's Steakhouse 55 Thai Apsara Thai Elephant Thai Orchid The Cracker Barrel The Gold Dust Saloon Tomo Sushi
What are YOU going to eat today?
© Copyright 2011-2013, What's To Eat Today? | All Rights Reserved.